FIA Global welcomes you to join our inaugural Asia-Pacific Legal & Regulatory Forum
Tuesday 2 December 2014,12.30 2.00 pm (Singapore)
Please join us for our inaugural Asia-Pacific roundtable forum aimed at legal, regulatory and compliance professionals where we will be discussing key developments on the EU and US regulatory reform agenda and how it may impact you and your organisation in the Asia-Pacific region.
We will also be giving an update on FIA and FIA Europe industry documentation and the FIA Global CCP Risk Review, our comprehensive guide to central counterparty rulebooks.
Venue: Clifford Chance
25/F Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3
12 Marina Boulevard
Dial-in details will be provided for those that cannot attend in person. A light lunch will beprovided
Topics for discussion include:
- FIA Europe legal opinions and industry standard cleared derivatives clearing agreements
- EMIR, MIFID2 and MiFIR overview and update
- QCCP status update around the globe
- Capital implications for clearing members
- CFTC substituted compliance determinations and cross border guidance
Presenters will be:
- Jacqueline Mesa, Senior Vice President and Director of International Relations and Strategy, FIA and Executive Director FIA Global
- Mitja Siraj, Head of Legal, FIA Europe
- Phuong Trinh, General Counsel, FIA Asia
Please click here to register your interest and your contact information
We look forward to seeing you there.